cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040200

DanielFlores1
Level 3
Hi Community:

I have a question, I hope you can help me. I developed a robot which worked fine but recently gave me an error and showing the "Warning" status. I could not identify the reason for the error until now:

"ERROR: Internal: Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'Click on" "" "Exit" "" "' on page 'Download of Associated Documents' - Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040200"

I searched the internet and I have not had positive results. Someone who has happened the same?

Greetings and thanks !!

------------------------------
Daniel Flores
Junior Staff
Deloitte
America/Santiago
3 REPLIES 3

PeterLacken
Level 7
Hi, i have also experienced these type of run time HRSULT errors however they have been inconsistent - sometime I got them sometimes not on the same action. If inconsistent for you try an exception block around, and retry after a short wait. This has worked to stabilize an action for me before. If you are getting this error each time I can only suggest to try and respy the element in different mode, AA or UIA for example, and see if that helps.

PeterLacken
Ren Røros Intelligent Automation
Peter.Lacken@rria.no
http://www.rria.no

Thanks for your recommendations. Regards.

Daniel Flores
Junior Staff
Deloitte
America/Santiago

sahana.mohan
Staff
Staff

Hi,

This "Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040200" is thrown when an element is spied in UIA mode and its greyed or disabled. Add a block for this stage and take a screenshot to see if your application is blocking the DW to click on the element due to any unattended pop up or business logic failure.

Sahana Mohan
Solution Designer
Blueprism
Sahana Mohan Lead Software Engineer SS&C Blue Prism