cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. Operation cancelled by user. The statement has been terminated.

RAVITEJAPATCHAV
Level 2

Hello Everyone! I am using Blueprism version 7.1 and I am currently getting this error when trying to execute an sql query using Data - SQL Server - Execute Action. Basically this query updates like 1000+rows in the table and it is taking like 20 seconds to complete when I am trying to execute the same query in MS SQL Server. There is no problem identified in connecting to the database but still it is not able to complete the execution. Any help/suggestions are very much appreciated as I am stuck currently at this point.

Thanks in advance 🙂

------------------------------
RAVITEJA PATCHAVA
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

Apparently the problem is similar.

Regards,

Leonardo Soares
RPA Developer Tech Leader
Bridge Consulting
América/Brazil
Leonardo Soares RPA Developer América/Brazil

harish.m
MVP

HI Ravi Teja Patchava,

I would suggest to use  SQL Bulk insert  it will be faster and more reliable.

Check below Post

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?GroupId=145&MessageKey=c3a68bf1-db6b-469a-a841-9cbd1a7befcb&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&tab=dig...

-----------------------
If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer"

Harish Mogulluri
Lead developer
America/New_York TX
----------------------- If I answered your query. Please mark it as the "Best Answer" [FirstName] [LastName] [Designation] [JobTitle] [City] [State] [Phone]