cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail in Get Mail function of BluePrism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access message store.

Tejaswi_DBhat
Level 2
I am using 5.0.23 versioned BluePrism with MAPIEx of 1.1.15.0 version and 32-bit Outlook. I am getting the error €œFail in Get Mail function of BluePrism Extended MAPI Automation. Failed to access message store.€. Outlook is configured and using same profile. Mails are there in the required folder. When I am run the process manually(stepping through) its working but when I am running from Control Room its giving above error mentioned Any ideas how can I get this solved. Thanks in advance. Tejaswi D Bhat.
Tejaswi D Bhat Consultant EY GDS
6 REPLIES 6

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
It sounds like ou may have already actioned the recommendations on this knowledgbase article: https://blueprism.knowledgeowl.com/help/failed-to-access-message-store-… If so, the product support team might be your next point of contact.

CaryHenderson
Level 2
Tejaswi, we are running into the same issue with one of our processes and have completed the same troubleshooting steps. Were you able to find a solution for this problem?

I have the same problem, everything works fine when running the process manually, but in control room it can not access the mailbox. Is there a solution yet?

dipanjan_sarkar
Level 2
I am having the same problem in ""SEND MAIL action"", Please post the solution.

TomislavAndric
Level 2
Anyone found a solution for this yet?

FredrikAdland
Level 4
This exact error occurs on one of ours machines. It's strange as we've been using MAPIEx here for over a year. For some reason it works fine if I call the Get Mail after I close Outlook. If Outlook is opened while I call Get Mail the message store error occurs. Maybe having Outlook opened blocks the MAPIEx API-call (although only on one particular machine).