cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter in Object data not working on decision stage

LorenzoCapocci1
Level 5
Hi Team,
I would like to use the decision stage to check from the "Value from Schedule"  if it contains specific wording..

like as per screen shot example it contains "New Release V2.5" but of that I want be able to see if the schedule name contains "Release" only, as except this the rest in the example may change time to time!....

I'v tried the same way I would use the filter action in process, but seems I am unable to do this using a decision stage.
reason to do this, is that the 2 web page have different selection requirements and I want to be able decide which one to use!
Thank you

36244.png
3 REPLIES 3

HarpreetKaur
Level 7
Hello Lorenzo,

Could you share what Expression you used for your Decision stage?
Ideally this should help you achieve your aim - InStr([Value from Schedule], "Release")>0

Regards
Harpreet

LorenzoCapocci1
Level 5
Hi @HarpreetKaur , thank you for you help... to be honest I used the InStr([Value from Schedule], "Release") without this symbol >0

EVIPUTI
MVP
Just make sure your decision stage always evaluates to a Flag . That should solve your issue .
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------