cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font scaling BP6.5 vs BP6.10

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi folks!

We are migrating from BP6.5 to BP6.10.5. When I open any process or object in Studio for BP6.10.5, the texts in the stages are too small to read. My default Zoom is at 75%. If I increase to 100%, then it is all good readable, but the stages are larger than I'd like them to be. 

In BP6.5 I had the same font, same font size, and same stages size and everything was very good readable with the same 75% zoom. I would on occasion use 100% to display longer texts but usually 75% would do just fine. In BP6.10 this is clearly no longer the case, the stages are still ok, the font size is not and definitely too small. My 75% zoom used to provide me with a good overview over the page logic, combined with readable stage texts.

Of course I can set each page to 100% but this will enlarge the stages to a point where you have to browse too much and loose the overview. The zoom for 75% has not changed for the stages in BP6.10, only the font size seems to have changed.

Note that I run both BP versions on the same computer, so the system settings are exactly the same for both versions of BP.

Simple questions (...famous last words...):
  • How do I get back to the combination 75% zoom and readable stage texts in BP6.10?
  • Are there any BP system settings that I can tinker with to fix this?
  • If both not possible: How can I set a new font size for a all stages in a process or object?

Happy coding!
---------------
Paul
Sweden
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)
2 REPLIES 2

PvD_SE
Level 12
Hi @ewilson
Any useful suggestions on this issue?​
Happy coding!
Paul, Sweden
(By all means, do not mark this as the best answer!)

ewilson
Staff
Staff
Hello @PvD_SE,

Afraid I don't have anything to offer here other than to say I've never liked the way Blue Prism deals with fonts and scaling. 🤷‍♂️

Have you looked at System -> System -> Fonts? Perhaps trying to create a "BP Version" of the default font that you're using an adjust it's size. Other than that, I'd open a ticket with support.

Cheers,
Eric