Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pdf

how to read table from pdf? as we want that in collection.------------------------------VARUN PARATWAR------------------------------

Resolved! Comparing two flags in a decision stage

Hello, I have a decision stage, but for it to flow in the ‘yes’ direction, both statements need to be true. If I evaluate the expression with just [Success]=True and test it, it works fine. But I was wondering if I incorrectly wrote this because it r...

36617.png

Resolved! Checkbox on Mapquest Site

We are working on an object to interface with the Mapquest site (https://www.mapquest.com/routeplanner) and struggling with the checkboxes for the "Let us re-order stops" and "Round trip".  We've tried spying with both browser and UIA (through Chrome...

How do you use Anonymous Runtime Resources?

Hello Blue Prism Product!I'm looking for some insight into how users are leveraging a specific product feature - hopefully you can help!In Blue Prism Enterprise, runtime resources can be started with either /user, /sso or /public switches. When using...

Activating learning edition license

Hi  all, facing this issue, after installing the Learning edition" the standalone license comes into effect in 1 day Blueprism "Existing thread - >  Link------------------------------Hari------------------------------

11484.png 11486.png
Hari1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Service Unavailable

when I'm trying to open decipher I got an error "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable"and the pool stop working what may cause this error? ------------------------------Mohammed ShilbayehAmman+962785766991------------------------------

8938.png 8939.png

SQL query for insert data into excel using OLEDB

Hi,I have a Scenario where I am updating excel using write collection action from Excel VBO.I want to achieve the same thing using OLEDB VBO with SQL Query.The problem is I want to insert collection data into Excel from Cell Reference A5.Can some one...

Resolved! Day from Date

Hello,How to get Day  for a specific date------------------------------Gowtham Bopaiah------------------------------

SQL database installation problem

The learning version of blueprism 7.1 ,After installing blueprism i create a password after that SQL database is not download it shows the error. The error is unabel to determine whether database exist . How to solve this error  i tried all the solut...

ADFS Authentication

Hello,Could you please help me how to configure the ADFS authentication through Blueprism.I am trying to do ADFS authentication with the below steps.After hitting the URL the page is navigating to Microsoft online page, and navigating back to applica...