cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Printscreen to PDF using PDF creator

JonasBertels
Level 3
Hi all, I am stuck at the moment with the following situation: 1. I need to take several printscreens from a certain application and save those in .PDF format 2. All these Different PDF's need to be merged together into one PDF using PDF creator     Right now I am looking at the "Take Printscreen Page in "Utility-Environment". It allows me to save a printscreen as an image, yet I do not know how to get from an image data item to a PDF file succesfully.   Kind regards, Jonas
5 REPLIES 5

BastiaanBezemer
Level 5
Why not take printscreens, paste them one by one in a word document and save the document as PDF?

JonasBertels
Level 3
That will indeed work for most documents, but there are a few documents that aren't printscreens, yet need to be added in the merged PDF. But I'll take a close look into this and communicate with the SPOC of the Business unit about the possibilities I see around this part. Thanks a lot for your input Bastiaan!

MadhuBalineni
Level 4
Hi Jonas, How will take printscreen without Sendkeys. is there any way to do that, if yes please share the details. because we want takescreen shot also.

MadhuBalineni
Level 4
Hi Jonas, How will take printscreen without Sendkeys. is there any way to do that, if yes please share the details. because we want takescreen shot also.

BastiaanBezemer
Level 5
How will take printscreen without Sendkeys. is there any way to do that Yes; See code: ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ' 'In the initialize page. 'On the code options 'Add as external reference: 'System.Windows.Forms.dll ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ' ' OUT: PrintScreen (as Image) ' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ' dim bitmap as new System.Drawing.Bitmap(System.Windows.Forms.Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width, System.Windows.Forms.Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Height) dim graphics as System.Drawing.Graphics = System.Drawing.Graphics.FromImage(bitmap) graphics.CopyFromScreen(0, 0, 0, 0, bitmap.Size) PrintScreen = bitmap (add this code in a code stage on an object)