cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Email Messages and Save attachments Using IMAP

Kalyan_Chakrava
Level 3
Hi I have been trying to use Auro IMAP VBO which I have downloaded from Blue Prism Digital Exchange . This VBO is uses IMAP Protocol for getting messages. Using this VBO I am able to get normal email messages which have no attachments . But this VBO has been continuously throwing errors when you use save attachments action (or) get messages which has attachments. Below I am attaching the error messages while saving the attachments. Did anyone tried using this VBO for downloading email attachments? This VBO is not supported by Blue Prism standard channels as it is developer supported and I tried reaching developer but there was no response . Please let me know if anyone has used this VBO earlier (or) do let me know if there is any other way to save the email attachments using IMAP protocol.   Regards Kalyan  
1 REPLY 1

DaveMorris
Level 14
I haven't used that VBO, so I'm not sure how to solve the issue. Just wanted to mention you may want to post on the Digital Exchange forum as well as here in case the VBO developer checks that forum for issues. https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/forums
Dave Morris 3Ci at Southern Company Atlanta, GA