cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get information about queue item out of table BPASessionLog from BP database

PascalWeber
Level 3
​Hello everyone,

I have a question about the table "BPASessionLog_NonUnicode" in the Blue Prism database:
Is there a possibility to see in the table, which queue item the log entry is about? Can I, for example, join any other table to the this one to add the information?

By going through the documentation of the tables, I didn't find a possibility to add the respective information. But this would be extremely helpful, e.g. for Process Mining purposes, or to create a customized log file.

I am happy to share additional information about this issue, if needed.

Kind regards
Pascal

------------------------------
Pascal Weber
2 REPLIES 2

JerinJose
Level 10

Select w.id as itemid, P.name as processname

from BPAWorkQueueItem W

inner join

BPASession S on W.sessionid=S.sessionid

inner join

BPASessionLog_NonUnicode N on N.sessionnumber=S.sessionnumber
inner join
BPAProcess P on S.processid=P.processid

where P.name= <processname>

you can join session table and session nonunicode table using sessionnumber and do an inner join to workqueueitem table on sessionid  and you can group by sessionnumber

however I suggest not to depend on session nonunicode table at all, as this data is irrelevant for reporting and should be archived periodically. else you will end up overshooting your Database storage

Jerin Jose
RPA Product SME
EY
Asia/Kolkata

​Hi Jerin,

thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, this way my log entries in the BSASessionLog_NonUnicode get multiplied with the number of work items of the session. In the end I basically have every log entry for every item.

But I need a table, where I can see exactly, which log entry belongs to which item.

Do you have any additional suggestions? Did I miss anything?

(I also sent you a mail)

Kind regards
Pascal

Pascal Weber