cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Send Keys

Michaelde_Vreug
Level 2
When I create a navigate stage to send text through Global Send Keys, the parameter on the right "Inputs Set" turns to "Yes", and in the bottom part of the screen I can indeed type the text in the variable "Text". When I press OK and reset the object, and then open it again, my text is still there, but the "Inputs Set" has returned to "No". How do I solve this please?
4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
If it doesn't stop the navigate stage from functioning, I'd just ignore it.

Nannevan_der_Wa
Level 4
​We are running into the exact same problem and it does hinder the navigate step to function. We are not able to use the global send function now whereas we need it in multiple automations. Did you find a solution? Or blueprism team can you assist? We work with version 6.5.0

------------------------------
Nanne van der Wal
Advisor
EY
Europe/Amsterdam

It works fine for me, what error do you get?

For neatness, if you set the Interval input value you can force the Input Set label to Yes.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Hello, 

I am getting the same issue with my WorkFlow.

I am currently doing the Browser training that has been recently added to the university, and I am doing a simple attach action, and yes I am aware that blue prism must be detached from an application for it can attach, and I am following suit.

My attach action is failing due to the "Input Set" fields changing from its initial value of "Yes" to "No" even when I set the values.

This is really frustrating, I am running on Version 6.8 

What can I do to help you, help me?

Thank you,
Zachary Dobson

Zachary Dobson