cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEADLESS SOFTWARE

IngridBardales
Level 4
Hello again team!  What is BP's recommended approach in dealing with a VM that logs out and still runs the bot in Production?  In other words what is the best way to retrofit the bot to run in the presence of headless software? Thank you in advance! Ingrid
3 REPLIES 3

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
I am not sure I understand your question - could you give more detail of the steps of your use case? 

inian
Level 4
Hi Denis,   Does blue prism support headless system ? . headless means - without monitor, mouse and keyboard. I guess it wont support headless system. Could you please reply.   regards, Inian  

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Blue Prism should run in a virtualized infastructure, not on a local physical desktop, so there will be no monitor/mouse/keyboard.  The expectation is that developers who have completed the Blue Prism training can create solutions that run lights off in that virtualized environment. Our training path for technical leads/architects is very clear on the platform architecture so maybe reach out to someone either within your own organisation or at one of our Partner organsation to have an in-depth discussion on how the Blue Prism platform solution works.