cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Dynamic Path Error

Vikas
Level 4
Hi, I have a list of titles in a webpage,im reading one by one by updating html path dynamically. But after reading last title it is giving me following error "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Read Stage 'Read titler' on page 'Titles' - No elements match the supplied query terms". I want to goto next page once titles in page 1 are over and read titles in page 2 as so on. How to proceed from last title in page 1 to goto page 2 then read titles and then to page 3. Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

AnkitaSINGH
Level 2
Hi, One thing can be done , you can get in collection the whole table and find how many rows it have. Create one counter with the number of rows we got. Now perform your steps and check the count and decrement it after each row. this way you can reach end of row and when counter become zero move to next page. Hope this help you.

Hi Ankita, Thank you.Agree with the Logic.What I did is after read action my dynamic html path gets updated . Im using that path element in wait stage to check whether my next title is exists or not. If yes read ..if no goto page 2.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Another way is to use a recover stage in that page and after recover stage put a decision to decide whether it is caused by being at the end of the list or not, if you reach the end of the list then press next button to go to next page.