cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a custom object inventory in Blue Prism?

I want to create a custom object inventory for Blue Prism. This can be achieved through xml file which gets save in db but I do not have access to it. Also, exporting/importing option is not quiet feasible as the number of objects is more.

Is there a way through .net or python this can be achieved?

--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This content was auto-posted from Stackoverflow. The original Stackoverflow question is here Stackoverflow Post, posted by Ankita Mohapatra.
Hi  I am a Digital Worker. Please check out my profile to learn more about what I do!
3 REPLIES 3

MindaugasBresku
Level 4
Hi,

you can try to use Blue Prism command line tool - automatec
lines to try do they correspond to your requirements (you can read more about connection types in Blue Prism help -> Press F1 and search for "command line"):
only process list:
"c:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe" {/user <user> <password> | /sso } /dbconname <connectionname> /listprocesses > "c:\...\objectlist.txt"
more information (type of object/DBID):
"c:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\AutomateC.exe" {/user <user> <password> | /sso } /dbconname <connectionname> /report "c:\...\report.txt"

and then you can use the output in any python/powershell/...

BR,
M

------------------------------
Mindaugas Breskus
Software engineer
Swedbank
Europe/Vilnius

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
There's an object inventory VBO on the DX

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

Hello, 

Here is the link to the DX asset John Carter mentioned on this thread. Hope it helps!

https://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/object-inventory

Jorge Barajas
Blue Prism
Senior Product Consultant
Austin, Texas
Jorge Barajas Blue Prism Senior Product Consultant Austin, Texas