cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Email - MAPIEx

Anonymous
Not applicable
All, I'm currently attempting to send email as message body html via MAPIEx object. However, the current Blue Prism windows automation does not support html. Has anyone had any success with sending html mails from outlook; including tables and radio buttons to be included for response back? I have managed to build html functionality for SMTP method - sending mails from gmail account, but trying to stay clear of using gmail as need to be sent from outlook. Many thanks in advance, Nicholas
7 REPLIES 7

rolf.erik.oen
Level 3
Hi, I have the same problem and here is the answer I got from support;; ""As far as I know, MAPIEx deals in plain text, so does not support HTML formatting etc. Best Regards Sam"" ""It is supported by the MAPI library but we have not currently incorporated the support into our product. I will log an enhancement to request that for a future release. Best Regards Sam"" Rolf Erik

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Can you send HTML by SMTP to you outlook account/domain?

JanPiwowarski
Level 4
Hi, is there any update regarding this Problem? It seems that in the current release still no html functionality exists in MAPIEx Object. Many thanks Jan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
Up

It hasn't been added yet and I don't see them updating the library nor the VBO anytime soon...

EdisonMutuc
Level 2
You can extend or copy existing MAPIEX VBO. In your code stage for the Send Email add .SetRTF property of BPMAPIMessage. For example: msg As New BPMAPIMessage() msg.SetRTF =