cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Rest utility

AnamikaAcharya
Level 2
​Hello Everyone,

Can someone please help me understand how to use http rest utility to make API calls. what are the mandatory fields and how should I pass the SSL certificate?

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------
Anamika Acharya
4 REPLIES 4

AyyoubBenoudina
Level 4
Hi 
You can use Http Request.
just fill in the Headers, Body and the method,

For the certificate:  Use the action Load Certificate in prior and you can use the generated Key in the Http Request under the Field "Certificate"

I hope I could help,
Best regards,
Ayyoub

Ayyoub Benoudina

Hi Mr @Ayyoub Benoudina,

I hope this finds you well.
I would like to be able to purge all submission requests within Self-Serve (Interact).
I found the BPC Interact Controller which allows me to GET and UPDATE a submission request.

However, I need to delete a process submission in Self-Serve by ID.

I appreciate any suggestion coming my way.

Kind regards,
Yvann

G. K. Monny

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion, I tried using Load Certificate and generated the key but while using the HTTP Request utility ​I am getting the below error -

Error Message - {"fault":{"faultstring":"Raising fault. Fault name : RF-InsufficientHeaders","detail":{"errorcode":"steps.raisefault.RaiseFault"}}}

The same is working in POSTMAN and I am passing all the required headers. Could you please help me with this issue? Is there any other way to make the request?

Anamika Acharya

Hi

How can we download a file via a GET request at a specified destination, any VB script suggestion please

Best Regards,
Anamika

Anamika Acharya