Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUB- Something went wrong issue

ChaithanyaKumar
Level 3
Hi community,

Hope everyone are doing well!

I have successfully installed hub with all the pre requisites in place. I have also configured authentication server and mapped the user properly, blueprism login can be done using authentication server but no data is showing up in hub(control room). 
Steps tried :
  • Restarted IIS and ensured proper bindings to all hub websites
  • Certification mapping is done as per pre requisites
  • Database user have appropriate permissions to access databases
Is there anything, I can do to resolve this issue ???

------------------------------
Chaithanya Kumar K L
RPA developer
Bengaluru
24 REPLIES 24

Hi,

I have just updated my previous reply.

Thanks,

Abhishek Kumar

Hello,

May I know how native admin user can login without using authentication server login? Even when I try to configure SQL connection for the same database still the mode of login is showing as login using authentication server in BP. Can you please let me know the steps for admin user to get login using BP credentials just in case authentication server stops working due to any issue.

Thank you

CHOKKAKULA Pushpa

Hi,

Once you change the method of login there is no going back, you can't change the login method to native or AD. Although there is way to reset the login method from database but I won't suggest as this is not as per Blue prism book. Better to reach Blue prism support to get rid of it.

Regards,

Abhishek Kumar

Hello,

I have raised a support ticket for this issue but still could not find the solution. The following is the browser log.

Request could not be proxied.

The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.

at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsyncCore(Stream stream, SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.ConnectAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean allowHttp2, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.CreateHttp11ConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.GetHttpConnectionAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.DiagnosticsHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.LoggingHttpMessageHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.LoggingScopeHttpMessageHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncUnbuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts)
   at AspNetCore.Proxy.HttpExtensions.ExecuteHttpProxyOperationAsync(HttpContext context, HttpProxy httpProxy)

4304.png

CHOKKAKULA Pushpa

Hello, CHOKKAKULA,

I looked at errors.txt file and at the beginning I found following message 

The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure. 

This is definitely the root cause of your SSL error, however, I am not sure how to fix it as it does not specify which remote certificate it is referring to.

May be someone else can help here.

Regards

Zdenek

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague