cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed: Blue Prism RPA and Hybrid Remote Learning Confusion

JudyWatson
Level 2

Hey everyone,

I'm diving into the world of technology and I'm really hoping someone can help me figure out this confusing situation I've found myself in. Please bear with me if I sound a bit lost – I'm still trying to grasp all these tech terms!

So, I've been using this thing called Blue Prism RPA and I've been thrown into this hybrid remote learning situation. But here's the problem: I can't seem to connect the dots between Blue Prism and teaching remotely. It's like trying to put together a puzzle without the picture on the box.

I've heard Blue Prism is supposed to help with automation and stuff, but I'm not sure how it fits into this whole remote learning thing. Are they even related? Or am I trying to make my toaster dance ballet?

I've been reading up on it and I've come across terms like "workflow" and "automation," but honestly, it's like reading a foreign language. Could Blue Prism be the missing piece of the puzzle that makes remote learning smoother? Or am I just confusing myself more?

If anyone out there can explain this in the simplest way possible, I'd be forever grateful. Think of explaining it to your favorite grandma who still thinks the internet is a magical land.

1 REPLY 1

Good Morning Judy,

I believe you maybe mixing two concepts together. Whil eI am not sure what you mean by Hybrid Remote Learning situation, if this is part of your role at your organization but this just means you would be spending a portion of your time learning a skill at home and another portion either on the job or school if you are enrolled somewhere.

Blue Prism is a software that is purchased by companies similarly to Microsoft office. You buy it, install it and use it for the its intended use. Blue Prism in nutshell can be taught to do most of the things a person can do on a computer and then do them for you automatically. 

If you are being taught how to use Blue Prism via a Job role or School then I hope they have you signed up for Blue Prism University course. If not you can look for those on our page as well and start learning how to download and install a trial version of Blue Prism to play with. 

I hope this helped.