cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove errors in blueprisim tool

VarunM
Level 2
Hello Everyone,

There are couple of errors poped up while testing the bot . so now issues fixed we are planning to move that bots to prod.The errors which were occurred during testing.After fixing the errors also the message is same but it doesnt impact our bot.for moving the bot to prod there shouldn't be any error messages.So please help us to remove error messages please find the image for reference.

13455.png

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Varun

------------------------------
Varun M
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Varun

Sorry I'm a bit confused do you mean all the errors have been fixed e.g. added the missing link for the decision etc but the error messages are still showing as though you haven't fixed these? 

Have you refreshed/saved the process since fixing the errors? this would update the error list.

Michael ONeil
Senior Developer
Clydesdale and Yorkshire bank
Europe/London

Hi Michael,

I Have fixed the errors and saved the process but still the error messages remains same

Regards,
Varun

Varun M

Hi Varun.

When you open the errors and double click the error message, it should take you to the stage that is in error. Using the error message provided, see what you can find on the highlighted stage. From what I can see from your posted image, there is a link missing on a decision.

If you do not see any issue, please post some screen shots of the stage in error and the message that is displayed.

jack

Jack Look
Sr Product Consultant
Blue Prism