cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub.local access issue -

HarshithKumar
Level 4
Dear Community,

Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe!

We have recently planned to Install and do a POC on Blueprism Interact product(version-4.5)
I'm new to this product and was able to successfully install both Hub and Interact. However when I'm trying to access hub.local by clicking on hub after logging into authentication server. Where I'm getting Internal sever error message with error log - errors.2022-03-04.log.txt(attached screenshot as well)

Any suggestions or comments is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advice for your assistance and time.

Best Regards,
Harshith

------------------------------
Harshith Kumar
Graduate Engineering Trainee
Schneider Electric
4 REPLIES 4

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Harshith

I've not seen that particular error before but it could be because of the Dot Net Framework. Please could you try reinstalling the three Dot Net components one after the other, not all at the same. Once that is completed, restart the machine and try it.

If that doesn't work it's likely one for support@blueprism.com.

Hope this helps!

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

Hello Joe,

Thanks for your suggestion!

I tried re-installing the three Dot Net components and also restarted the system but no luck.
I've already raised a ticket with Blueprism Support team and they are working on it.

I'm using - Windows Server 2016. Could this be an issue?

Thanks,
Harshith

Harshith Kumar
Graduate Engineering Trainee
Schneider Electric

Hi Harshith

It could be. We recommend Windows Server 2016 Datacenter as a minimum. 

Cheers

Joe Farr
Product Consultant
Blue Prism Limited

ChaithanyaKumar
Level 3
Hi Harshith,
I ran into similar issue recently. I resolved it by providing appropriate permissions to hub websites in certificates-local computer.
Please find below guidelines to provide permissions:

All applications should have full access to the BluePrismCloud_Data_Protection certificate located in the certificate store on the local machine. In addition:

• IIS APPPOOL\ Blue Prism – Authentication Server and IIS APPPOOL\ Blue Prism – SignalR will also require access to the BluePrismCloud_IMS_JWT certificate.
  • IIS APPPOOL\ Blue Prism – Hub will also require access to the BPC_SQL_CERTIFICATE certificate.
link : https://bpdocs.blueprism.com/hub-interact/4-4/en-us/installation/install-hub-software.htm?tocpath=Hub%7CInstalling%20Hub%7C_____4

Chaithanya Kumar K L RPA developer