Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Command line Parameters

Hi All,   Is there any documents related to Application Modeler , command line parameters. I want to check how command line parameters can use. 

Visual basic

Hello allCan anyone say how to learn visual basic for Blue prism or either can I learn C# instead------------------------------Sridhar Yadlapalli------------------------------

Connection to the resource timed out

I have an issue with the above message showing in control room when connecting from an interactive client. If I log into the control room on the app server itself, my resources show as connected and I am able to run processes on them without any issu...

Resolved! OLED listener issue

Hi allI have a question on the oledb connection frmo blueprism to sql databases. MY understanding of this is that the oracle database access components should be installed on the machine and you shouldnt need to use a TNS-less connection string. I ha...

Hub and Interact 4.5 is Now Available!

Hub and Interact 4.5 is now available to Blue Prism customers from Today! To download, please go onto the customer portal By adopting Hub and Interact 4.5, you can: Embed a hyperlink to the paragraph field within Interact.Download a file raised to yo...

Unable to run schedular for Multi Bot Architecture

I am having an issue with scheduling a process that should run on two virtual machines (Multi-Bot Architecture). I have configured one VM as server and the other as RTR, The RTR VM shows 'IDLE' and is not connected in the control room of the other VM...

MS Edge auto-sign-in losing BP Browser Extension

Hi BP CommunityWe have a large estate of 200+ resource VM's running Windows 2012 R2 Server and MS Edge, which is set to auto-update (mandated by internal IT policy). We deliberately set Edge up without signing in the robot user account, which makes i...

Issue with Java Based Apps in 6.10.3

Hi Everyone!We are in the middle of upgrade from 6.5.1 to 6.10.3 and fighting with some issues connected with Java Based Apps.It seems that there are multiple issues compared to 6.5.1 but one of the most disturbing ones is: "Failed to perform step 1 ...

Decipher form

hello dears, I need to create a form to be filled by the user on decipher at the data verification step rather than using OCR i need the user to fill data, any help how can I call decipher from process to do this?------------------------------aseel o...

exported batch - export again

Hi,is there a possibility to export exported batch data again?I changed the status of the batch in the database to 5 - Ready for Processing and then in admin module I changed it to Completed Ready for Verification, however, when loading batch in Veri...