cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Scheduler, logon and logout run but the main process not after update from 6.6 to 6.9

AndreFerrari
Level 2
Hi guys, I need a help here with my BP,

We updated the version from 6.6 to 6.9, and now the scheduler doesn't work corretly, the login and logout process run without any problems, but the main process keep pending forever. I don't know how, but some times a few main process run corretly, but it is 1% of the cases, the 99% keep pending forever, and just run if I select the process and click in "Start Selected Sessions". I already set the time between the login and the main process for 360 seconds, tested the connections, reinstall the BP from the both machines, but nothing solve the issue.

We already oppened a ticket with the support, but they too don't understand why the problem is happening, I want know if someone here has the same problem sometime to help me.
I've only 1 interactive cliente and 1 runtime resource. 

Thanks!

------------------------------
Andre Ferrari
1 REPLY 1

diane.sanzone
Level 7
Hi Andre,

We had something similar (albeit less severe then you) after going from 6.4.2 to 6.10.1.  I found this thread on the forums 2 weeks ago which seemed similar also.  While I disagreed with some of the statements in this thread, we implemented the "resilience" settings recommended by Max Downey and haven't had anything stuck in pending since.  That said, ours was intermittent so it could be that we didn't wait long enough.

https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=2784a832-96ee-4b73-841b-085ecdd870f1&CommunityKey=3743dbaa-6766-4a4d-b7ed-9a98b6b1dd01&bm=2784a832-96ee-4b...

Unfortunately I can't upload an image of our settings (blocked internally), but we set it to 
Activate the scheduler for this environment (checked)
Execute missed schedules from the past 15 minutes
If a resource is offline, retry after 30 seconds
Retry an offline resource a maximum of 15 times

Hope this helps!

Diane Sanzone