Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monitoring tools

HelloThe organization I work for want to have a way to track the performance of are RPA processes (e.g. track the runtime of processes to see if they start running slower then expected etc)Does anyone know of any tools or features in blue prism that ...

Chrome Browser - Dropdown value not able to select

I am using chrome browser for an web application. Only Browser mode is available. if i go for surface automation (Region mode) then my Blue prism is automatically closed. In Browser mode also, i am not able to spy all the elements, that highlight reg...

Memory build up over time

Hi,We have an automation that processes thousands of cases on a single VM. At the beginning, cases take 50 seconds each to complete but over time (After several hours of processing), cases start to take on average up to 4 minutes.The automation uses ...

Work Queues - Set Data by child process

Hi,I have one main process, and couple of subprocesses (in order to increase readability of main process).I have "Get next item" action in main process only.Then my idea is to pass "item id" to subprocesses, so subprocesses can update main queue item...

Seek for best practice for web based development migration

Hi, GuysWe have some processes are developed based on IE explore, but IE will be replaced by Google Chrome or MS Edge soon. It means all related processed require to be redesigned to cater new explore. It is quite inefficiency. So would like to have ...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Encryption scheme

Is it possible to use the Aways Encrypted encryption scheme? If yes, how do I set it up?------------------------------Deise Raiane Ribeiro dos Santos------------------------------

Resolved! SOAP Web Services

Hi!I signed up to the BP trial and got a link to download v7.0.1.  I want to expose a Blue Prism bot as a SOAP service so that it can be invoked from an external source. Apparently the SOAP service should be available at http://[machine name]:[port]/...

36586.png

Service Assist Benefits to Early Adopter Clients

"Service Assist is delivering unparalleled benefits to our early adopter clients. The approach we took at the outset of the program was to zero-in on a handful of use cases associated with high volumes of transactions and high AHT. We have identified...

Merge Collections based on Key Field

Hi, I'm looking to merge two collections with different columns that have one column with data that will match between them. Looping through both into a new collection does work, but takes far too long with collections that have 1000+ lines. Is th...

API response in Collection(Out of memory)

Hello,I am trying to get an api response in collection through (JSON to collection BO).Now JSON has more than 30k records and collection is failing to store all the data.can someone help me on this.additional point- my response is something looking l...

27737.png