cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE Mode Conversion Tool not showing bottom pane

Neel1
MVP
Hello ,

For me - I am not able to see the bottom pane/option for Tool on my org laptop although  opening fine in personal system. Need few pointers on what can be done to open . 
Tried running as admin , may be resolution issue , i am not sure. how to fix this.

29560.png

------------------------------
Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Neeraj,

We are aware of instances reported by other customers of the utility not showing the lower section. Please ensure you have your screen resolution height to 1000 pixels or higher. This requirement is now in place in the user guide under the pre-requisite section.

In the next version, we will provide a fix for the issue.

Regards,

Bruce Liu
Senior Product Consultant, Professional Services
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney

View answer in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Team,
I am also facing same issue.

Ram Prasad Gajula
Software engineer
EY
Bangalore
+919704497828

Hello Ram - I got this issue resolved by changing the screen resolution of the Machine/Laptop. Try playing the screen resolution . 

Although Application modeler conversion tool is working fine , only IE Assistant tool was having issue.

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

bruce.liu
Staff
Staff
Hi Neeraj,

We are aware of instances reported by other customers of the utility not showing the lower section. Please ensure you have your screen resolution height to 1000 pixels or higher. This requirement is now in place in the user guide under the pre-requisite section.

In the next version, we will provide a fix for the issue.

Regards,

Bruce Liu
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney

Hello @Bruce Liu - Thanks for information. although we are currently using this tool by changing the screen resolution but if possible, can you share the dates for new version of this tool?​

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect

Hi Neeraj,

The new version has been submitted to the DX and is currently being reviewed by the DX team. It should be available very soon.

Kind regards,

Bruce Liu
This e-mail from Blue Prism Group Limited or a member of its group of companies is intended exclusively for the addressee and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read use nor disclose the information in the email or attachments. Please notify Blue Prism by replying to this email and permanently delete the email from your records. Blue Prism operates an anti-virus policy but does not accept responsibility for any damage caused by viruses transmitted. Blue Prism Group Limited Registered in England No: 09759493. Registered Office: 2 Cinnamon Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0XP

Hi Neeraj,

The new version is now on the DX. Please check to see if it works for you.​

Bruce Liu
Blue Prism
Australia/Sydney

Hello @Bruce Liu - New tool is working fine.

Thanks a million for this .!! 

29558.png

Neeraj Kumar
Technical Architect