cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE11 Download Bar and Dialog Box

ChaitRamaram
Level 3
Hi all, While downloading a .tif file, we are seeing the IE download bar (IE11-DEVvsQA-DownloadBar&DialogBox.PNG) in the DEV env that we were able to spy and code the logic. However, in the TEST env, we are seeing the Dialog box (IE11-DEVvsQA-DownloadBar&DialogBox.PNG). We (the DEV team) don't have access to the TEST env to be able to spy this Dialog box. We have IE11 on both the DEV and QA environments. I'm currently shooting in the dark and trying to get ahold of the Dialog Box via Global Send Keys and haven't made any progress, yet. What do you guys suggest?  Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

BastiaanBezemer
Level 5
If DEV and TEST can not be the same environment, how can you be sure that PROD will? So the best sugestion is first let the IT team straigthen that out.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
You can integrate with the dialog and the bar using Win32 and AA modes. But Bastiaan is right, ideally the 3 environments should all be the same, otherwise it's harder to make an RPA solution that can handle the variety.

ChaitRamaram
Level 3
Completely agree with Bastiaan; I'm fighting another battle with the IT to fix that; This is in the meantime fix for client demo. John - Thanks for the input; i was able to fix it using Win32 modes.