cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient system storage

Neel1
MVP
Helllo, i am getting below error while running the bot from schedular. and there is 1 TB space available.   please suggest what cause this and how to overcome this. ERROR: Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Insufficient system storage. The server response was: 4.4.5 Insufficient disk space; try again later
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
The code stage is running on the resource PC - the error suggests the memory limit of the resource PC has been reached.

Neel1
MVP
Hello, i got the utilization of RAM from IT team and as per the trend, it does not reach even threshold. what can be other reaon for this error.

NagaNayudu
Level 3
Was the Object using is having more elements? Try to keep a smaller object. (less elements in Application Modeler)

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
I think you need to look into what the code stage is doing, and what else is occurring when the error arrives. Is it the code stage itself that is creating the error, or is the cause actually something else.

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
4.4.5 Insufficient disk space."" seems to be SMTP server error. Your bot mailbox is probably over quota or mailserver has no disk space left.