cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error - Could not find part of the path

KeerthanaJegann
Level 4
Hi when i try to create an instance using excel VBO, i get this error. Can someone please help me with this. Please check the screenshot attached.
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

MaxMcConchie
Level 5
We had a similar issue that was more widespread. After restarting a VM everything was fine but then after a period of up-time, we started getting those errors. What happens is when Windows starts up it creates the temp folder that BP is looking for but after some time that folder is deleted. We found that Windows was deleting temp folders because the VM had low disk space. After clearing out the C: drive everything started working as normal.

Not sure if this is the cause of your issue but it could be a good place to start.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

Based on the error it looks like its excel and not blue prism. Does excel launch ok when you open it manually?

MaxMcConchie
Level 5
We had a similar issue that was more widespread. After restarting a VM everything was fine but then after a period of up-time, we started getting those errors. What happens is when Windows starts up it creates the temp folder that BP is looking for but after some time that folder is deleted. We found that Windows was deleting temp folders because the VM had low disk space. After clearing out the C: drive everything started working as normal.

Not sure if this is the cause of your issue but it could be a good place to start.

KeerthanaJegann
Level 4
Yes Max. I restarted the virtual machines and worked fine after that.