cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Passing Output From Object To Process

NisthaAgarwal
Level 4
Hi,
I am trying to pass the output from Object to the process .But I am not able to get the data into the process. We are getting the blank Values in process .Even we are not Getting any Exception here and we are getting  the Values in the object.
what can be the Root cause of this and how I can resolve this issue .
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Nistha Agarwal

------------------------------
Nishu Jain
12 REPLIES 12

Check Data Item Names properly. Sometimes as a human user we may end up having whitespace in Data Item Name (As prefix or suffix) and that may be causing incorrect reference of data item.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaskumar Darji

AkashKumar6
Level 3
Hi Nishu,

I would suggest you to add some delay before reading to make sure data is in there.
Add a validation of data in the object post reading (if the value is blank, trying reading it again for 3 try), sometime it is too fast and bot doesn't get the data.

Thanks
Akash

Akash Kumar
Team Lead
Accenture
Asia/Kolkata

Hi Nistha,

From where you are trying to read those values of Quote? Is it from website or some other application? Since you are able to get the values while running in debugging mode so I assume the issue is mostly related with reading the values in the object. While debugging we run everything step by step. So the application gets enough time to load all its values. While running from control room in real time everything happens very fast, so sometimes we try to read a value when it is not loaded properly. As an experiment you can place a hard wait in the object before you try to read the total quote. If that works then think about the smart wait. 

Regards,
Kishore

Kishore Kumar Deka
If my answer provided any assistance, please vote as "Best Answer". Kishore Deka Lead Software Engineer EPAM systems Connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kishoredeka1410/