cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with scheduling process in control room

alicjawypych
Level 2
Hi, i hope You will help me handle this problem.. I have configured Blue Prism server so I am able to sign in to Blue prism using Blue prism server connection. Everything looks alright for me. Unfortunately my process never runs after scheduling.  On blue prism server window, where are scripts with servers actions (messages)  every time when my process should be run i have there: Scheduler:[date and time]: 'name of my schedule and date with time' : Firing. Also sometimes my connection just lie down: "Tracking an instance of clsServer was marshaled" thanks from above, Regards, Alicja
5 REPLIES 5

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Hi Alicia - if you go to he Recent Activity schedule report it might show you what has been going wrong. Also check that the resource pc you are trying to run the process on is actually online at the time of the schedule. The event log of the application server might also provide some information.

alicjawypych
Level 2
Thanks John for your respond... I have checked and i have two errors which apper: 1.Task: New Schedule - New Task threw an exception: Resource ROBOT-PC was unavailable: The state given was: InUse 2.Task: New Schedule - New Task - Session creation failed on resource 'ROBOT-PC': ROBOT-PC is too busy to run that process.   but... Blue prism does not have any processes in background... just waiting for schedules task. So i dont understand, how the Resource can be in Use or.. robot-PC can be too busy, while there is nothing else to do...?  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was there a pending process on the resource? Your machine may not have been running anything but if a task was assigned to it ad-hoc, but not started that would block a scheduled process.

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
GS is right, look to see if there is a pending session, maybe hanging around from a previous date. When it comes to deciding if a resource is available, a pending session and a running session both mean the resource is busy, and any attempt to start another process (by hand or by schedule) will fail.

Prasanna_Kumar1
Level 4
Start the resource PC with Public switch and run the scheduler. Resource will be always in use if you start a personal resourcepc