cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Agent - Accessing Network Folders

MattDavis
Level 5
Hello, I wanted to see if anyone could provide some insight on this, as I haven't seen it on the forums yet. I'm using the login agent to facilitate a login to a VM where the service is listening utilizing windows credentials stored in the credential manager. However, when I try to access a network drive it doesn't pass the credentials that were utilized in the login process, instead it passes the "SYSTEM" user which is then obviously denied access to the network share. I checked this using the Utility - Environment; Get user Name VBO which again returned the "SYSTEM" user. So my question is, why would the login agent pass the system user credentials vs the credentials it uses to login and is it a problem with my login agent configuration or do I need to develop my process a certain way to explicitly use the credentials in the credential manager? Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi, Have you added the batch file to the startup folder so that the Login Agent stops and the Automate application takes over? Regards, Steve

MattDavis
Level 5
Hi Steve, Thanks for the response. That worked! Adding the batch file that starts the resource pc (link to the automate.exe with flag on the end) fixed the problem. Thanks!

VandaTrindade
Level 2
Hi M_davis, I am facing an issue with Login Agent as well. Login Agent is configured as it should be but once I do drag and drop Login to Resource PC I get immediately :  "" ERROR:  : 0: LogonUI callbacks not disabled "" Do you think this issue is related to the one you were getting? What flag did you add to make solve your issue?   Many Thanks, VT

MattDavis
Level 5
Hi VT. Sorry for the delay, haven't been back here with the break for the holidays and all. The Error I got was a business exception stating that the folder could not be found (due to the way we developed our process).   Here is the batch file text that we used with the flag on the end: ""C:\Program Files\Blue Prism Limited\Blue Prism Automate\Automate.exe"" /resourcepc /public And you place that in your windows startup folder and it starts the resource pc when logging in.   Another quick thing to note. I thought the way to schedule processes was to create a schedule and put the login agent and the process on the same schedule. But what I do (and confirmed with our consultants) is that you need to create a schedule to login to the resource and start the resource PC ~5 minutes before your next schedule which actually kicks off the process.   Hope this helps! :)