cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAPIEx Issue while reading the unread emails from Outlook

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Team,   Currently for one of the clients in production we are using MAPIEx to read and fetch unread email attachments from MS Outlook.  However, in couple of instances during the Get Mail action, BOT got stuck and did not proceed ahead. As per the logs, BOT gets STUCK at the Get Mail action of the Blue Prism MAPIEx business object. Also, it does not throw any kind of exception or doesn't go to recover block. If we stop the BOT and and restart the process the BOT starts to pick up the mail as usual. We have also verified that the mails we are fetching along with attachments are in good order and BOT picks up the same email properly upon restarting the BOT. For your reference, I have also attached the internal Blue Pirsm MAPIEx VBO that we are utilizing. Please let us know any resolution available for the same.   Regards,  Abhishek Seth PwC | Senior Consultant Mobile: +918554866816 Email: abhishek.seth@pwc.com
3 REPLIES 3

JayakumarAnbazh
Level 3
Hi All, I am facing the same issue. Process status is showing as ""WARNING"" in control room and not moving forward. Once we restart the process, it is reading mails. Expecting a possible solution for this issue. Issue: BOT gets STUCK at the Get Mail action of the Blue Prism MAPIEx business object and showing ""WARNING"" in control room.   Thanks, Jayakumar.  

ShreyansNahar1
Level 4
I am also facing a similar issue where my robot gets Stuck and BP hangs. I have to terminate BP from Task Manager to solve this problem. Has anybody got any solution for this?

StefanKonac
Level 2
Hello, Same problem here. From what i can see in the logs, it freezes after setting some/all IN parameters. Any workarounds?