cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Online Authentication

TomCirone
Level 6
Hello,

There's a push in our organization to migrate many of our application using ADFS to Azure authentication.  It's making logging in to applications a tad tricky.

Previously, we would set the "Prompt for username and password" in IE.  Whenever a solution would use SSO, this pop-up would come in that works very reliably with BluePrism.
19406.png

Now that applications are moving to Azure, we get re-routed to microsoftonline.  We've found this website to be quite heavy.  Logging in takes 2-3 minutes and we haven't been able to get it to 100% stability like it was previously.

19407.png

Has anyone else experienced this? Has there been any other ways you authenticate via the Azure authentication?

------------------------------
Tom Cirone
Application Developer
Essity
America/New_York
2 REPLIES 2

Have you considered using the Azure AD certificated based authentication skill on the DX. This will help you authenticate with anything on microsoft (azure, 0365..etc)

Bimal Sebastian
Consultant
Blueprism
Asia/Kolkata

SukanyaV
Level 2
Hello,

Could you please help me how to configure the ADFS authentication through Blueprism.

I am trying to do ADFS authentication with the below steps.

After hitting the URL the page is navigating to Microsoft online page, and navigating back to application for user id and password.
When I am trying through the API I am not getting all the required response headers(JWT Token and set-cookie which contains JSESSION ID)

and response content contains like  <title>Sign in to your account</title>

----------------
Sukanya Vaddi
Module lead