cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data in BP database

RobinWessman
Level 2
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a way to follow up things like volumes, run time, resource availability and so on. Will most likely do it in Power BI.

I had a look in the BP database to see what was available and how the tables was linked since there is not one table that contains all the info I would like to have. Most of the tables are linked but I noticed that the field 'process id' in the WorkQueue table is blank.

I guess that this field should be populated with the 'process id' that comes from the table Process? So that you are able to pick one process and from that selection get the queue/queues that are handled by that process?

Does anyone know how to connect a process to a work queue so it is reflected in the BP database?

------------------------------
Robin Wessman
Process Expert RPA
Sandvik
Sandviken, Sweden
2 REPLIES 2

JerinJose
Level 10
Hi Robin,
Do an inner join to bp workqueue items table and session table on session id and an inner join to process table and session table on process id. put a where clause on process name.
you will get the items processed while the selected process was running.

Jerin Jose
RPA Product SME
EY
Asia/Kolkata

NicholasZejdlik
Level 9
The processid on the BPAWorkQueue table is for the Active Queue feature:
30311.png

It does not necessarily mean that that is the only process that can alter items in the work queue. I wouldn't recommend using it as a method of reporting. I'd go with Jerin's response to finding which work queues have been worked on by which process.

I've had quite a bit of experience in building reports from the Blue Prism tables, feel free to PM me if you have issues getting the data you need.

Nicholas Zejdlik
RPA Developer