Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Digital Exchange Access Denied

Hellow, Im trying to download the trial version of BP for learning purposes but still cant download it because this error "Access Denied", I´ve my company registered and need it asap, I drop an email to the DX support e-mail but dont have answer yet...

JAVA mode in web application

Hi All, Is there any chance to get JAVA spy mode in Web application?. Currently we are getting HTML,WIN32,UIA,AA and REGION modes.   Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Surface issue with Chrome

I have an issue with surface in Google Chrome. It is unable to find any region if I have not manually connected via Viewer tool to exact VDI to see how it works. With other systems this issue does not repeat itself (Only Chrome related).Are there som...

the server has rejected the client credentials

Hi , I'm having issue communicating Blue Prism Client with Blue Prism Server.   Error : "the server has rejected the client credentials" I tried to follow the steps mentioned in below link https://help.blueprism.com/1136087022 Does anyone know ...

Copy and Paste Worksheet Range Issue

Hi, may I have your help?There are more than 1 excel (.xls file) need to be consolidated into one excel (.xlsx file). I use action "Copy and Paste Worksheet Range" of excel vbo. but strangely that sometimes all files can be fully copied and pasted, s...

EricLi by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Global Send Key Events

Please HELP me,When automating a Windows application what type of stage is configured to perform a Global Send Key Events? Options are : Notes StageNavigate StageRead StageWrite Stage------------------------------zaineb dhifli------------------------...

Spy issues

Hi Guys,I´m facing a big issue to when I´m trayng to spy web pages, I think is about  my screen resolution, I´m able to spy all the spots that i need, is possible only to apy all the page.my scree resolution is 1366/768, I just used regedit to increa...

Expert Connect - COVID 19

Do you need some quick advice from an RPA expert related to your COVID-19 business challenges? As COVID-19 sweeps the globe and steadily disrupts everyone's lives and businesses, many of our customers are leveraging the power of Blue Prism to either...

Expert Connect - COVID 19

Do you need some quick advice from an RPA expert related to your COVID-19 business challenges? As COVID-19 sweeps the globe and steadily disrupts everyone's lives and businesses, many of our customers are leveraging the power of Blue Prism to either...

Text to Environment Variable

Hi Guys,Is there any action or way by which if we pass environment variable name in process startup parameters, it will fetch the data of environment variable of that name?------------------------------Kirti .Operation ExecutiveAsia/Kolkata----------...

Kirti by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Blueprism Application is not responding

Hi Everyone,From last 10 days i am having issues with Blueprism application in my local machine. So i reached out to help desk people to get uninstall and reinstall of both BluePrism and SQL Server. Still the issue is there, when ever i click on any ...

Excel to PDF automation

​Hi, I want to automate Excel file conversion to PDF format, without using any coding.Can someone please advise on how to do this?------------------------------Neetu Bhatia------------------------------