cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Selection from a list

Raghav_Sapra
Level 2
Hi All, I am unable to multi select the items from a list. Manually it can be done by holding "Ctrl" key and then selecting the item. But I am facing issue while doing the same through BP. I have tried with Global send keys and Global send key events. Although "^()" and "
4 REPLIES 4

TomBlackburn1
Level 7
Depends on the application as to what inputs it will accept as a possible work around. One idea would be to take a look at StickyKeys if the application allows. It may be a nasty, but cheap implementation. Never used StickyKeys in conjunction with an RPA design, has anyone else used this or know if it is a viable workaround? If not you would need to possibly code your own global hook that sends a KeyDown event within one code stage, then perform your mouse clicks, then another code stage that sends a KeyUp event. I'm not too great with code stages, again just an idea, but maybe someone else could help with specifics. Tom.

Raghav_Sapra
Level 2
Thanks Tom...Got It.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Raghav, I am facing the same issue and posted it on another thread as well https://portal.blueprism.com/how-achieve-multi-select-html-combo-box-bp. Could you please suggest. Thanks!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got it. Thanks.