cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigate stage stucks due to Javascript Confirm box

SuhasDhongade
Level 2
Scenario I have a  dropdown box on the web page. Dropdown has javascript based OnChange event.  Once I change value of dropdown, confirm popup appears. please refer attached image. What I did so far I have created separate object to handle IE confirm. it is working with normal scenario but in specific to my scenario it is not working. please refer code in attached sample. Problem:  I am using navigate stage to change the value (I tried write as well). as soon as I change the value , confirm box appears and object studio navigate state stuck. Not proceeding until I hit Ok / cancel button. as it stuck, I am not able to utilize the IE pop up handler object. How to handle this? why navigate stage is not moving to next stage?  is it because of if-else condition of JavaScript function?
2 REPLIES 2

RanjeetPatel1
Level 3
Hi Subhash,   Try spying in region mode and click on the drop down and then select the the value. Use elements in region mode. It should work.   Regards RanjeetKumar

AndreyKudinov
Level 10
Navigate probably never returns, because it is blocked by js popup - you better ask support that question. What I would try personally: 1) Using sendkeys (should not get blocked) 2) Overloading popup with a blank function, unless that changes logic somehow