cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No error in code stage but still not able to run from control room.

KashishJain
Level 3
Hi,

I have made a code stage to zip a folder. That code stage has zero errors. When i run that code stage from debugging, it runs perfectly. When I run it from control room. It tells me this :
" ERROR: Internal : Could not run the object because one of the code stages has a compile error, use Check for Errors for a list of problems "

The code stage has the following code for zipping a folder:
System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.CreateFromDirectory(inputFolderPath, outputZipPath);

Can someone please tell me if anything is wrong with my code?

------------------------------
Kashish Jain
Application Engineer
Schneider Electric
6 REPLIES 6

HarshitRawat
Level 8
It seems like there is  no compile issue but the required namespace  and reference is not added in Blue Prism.
Please add as per the attached image and let me know if it works

Harshit Rawat

Hi,

I already have these.

22066.png

Kashish Jain
Application Engineer
Schneider Electric

GopalBhaire
Level 10
Is that the only action you're using?

Gopal Bhaire
Analyst
Accenture

Can you also ad System.IO namespace. Sometimes, you need the higher level namespace for such issues.

Vivek Goel
"If you like this post, please press the "Recommend" Button.

NicholasZejdlik
Level 9
If you click the Errors / Validate button in the object editor, are there any errors listed in there?

Internally, Blue Prism compiles all of the Global Code and code stages together when the object runs. A compiler error in the Global Code or any code stages anywhere in the object will result in the error message that you're seeing at runtime. Also, if there is an issue with a DLL reference, it will not show up when you Check Code on the individual code stage, but it will show up when you check for errors on the object.

If there aren't any errors in the object at all and the issue persists, it might be due to differences between your development machine and the machine that is running the process (such as if a DLL file is missing). Try opening the object on the machine that is running the process, and see if it has any errors.

Nicholas Zejdlik
RPA Developer

Kamal2017
Level 4
I have recently created the same object last week and its working fine. Attached is the reference for you. Give a try to it.

Please keep a note that your destination/zipped folder must not be a file/folder within the Source folder else it will throw an error as "it is being used by another process".

Kamal Ahmed RPA Developer
Sr. Programming Analyst
BNY Mellon
Asia/Kolkata