cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to sign in to Blueprism

PallaviMetkar
Level 3
Hi Team, We are installing Blue prism v6.0. In application server operating system is windows server 2016 and we are configuring with Active directory authentication We are able to create database and showing its valid data base but not able to connect to blue prism when click on sign in button. Showing below error message Signon failed - You are not in any groups that are authorised to log in. Blue Prism will now exit. Contact your network administrator to resolve these configuration problems. find details below with screen shot
5 REPLIES 5

EstevanVan_Herw
Level 2
Hi pal_blueprism, You will need to contact your network administrator. The problem might lay that you are not in the defined group.  

PallaviMetkar
Level 3
Giving DB owner rights to that Security group resolved that issue.

ShahulHameed2
Level 2
Hi Pal, What do you meant by DB Owner.  Is it a group in AD or in SQL Server?  And to which Security Group i should i add it.  If you have any documents pertaining to integrating AD with Blue prism, could you please share. Thank you Shahul

SteveBoomer
Level 5
Hi Pal, you shouldn't need to make any changes to the DBs when using SSO, I'd suggest you get the AD groups created and assigned as per the BP documentation for integrating with AD, otherwise you are setting yourself up for an administrative nightmare. Regards, Steve

CarlosCabaleiro
Level 2
Same issue here.   Does the person that creates the DB need to be DB admin and needs to be in the AD group?