cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBLISHING PROCESS TO CONTROL ROOM

SuhasM
Level 3
Hi all, I have developed a process which converts currency , store the result in an excel , attach that excel in a mail and send it to a required mail id. I have done these in my object studio and published them. Now, in process studio i have these actions arranged in an order and published the same to the control room. When i run this process from the control room the process isn't working fine. I am receiving 5 mails with the attached document instead of 1 mail . The browser has to be launched only once according to logic but it gets launches multiple times. I do not get these problems if I run the process in object studio manually. I face these issues only when i run it from the control room. Please let me know how can I resolve this.

Thank you
Suhas

------------------------------
Suhas M
3 REPLIES 3

KodiSrihari
Level 8
Hi @SuhasM,

Have you attached the Browser in the Object studio while designing ?

Thanks ,​

Srihari
RPA Developer

ManpreetKaur1
Level 8

Hi @SuhasM,

Can you please share screenshot of your process and the different object actions which you have created?

It seems, either you have written the business logic in the object layer and due to exception handling, it's retrying the actions and hence not behaving as expected.​

Manpreet Kaur
Manager
Deloitte

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
Manpreet is correct I think - it sounds like exception handling is causing some kind of unintended loop. The key thing to remember with Control Room is that it will execute your logic at a higher speed than Studio. If you are not careful, you can find that although all seems well in diagram, it is the relatively slow execution of Studio that is keeping the logic together, and that at higher speed problems will occur. Almost invariably the fix it to use wait stages to correctly synchronise your logic with the state of your target applications.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism