Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I have a question

Hello! I am working on my first project and I wanted to ask you if you can please help me with the problem I have ... I have to copy the data from an excel file to another file, but I am not succeeding due to the excess number of data rows who owns t...

36271.png

Secret manager to retrive password not working

I am supporting an existing project in Blue prism.In login Agent process , In order to protect the password , they have used s code "Secret  manager", where the input "secret id "was send and the secret manager will be sending the password for the pa...

Chrome Issue in BP V7.0.1

We have been facing issues while spying using the Browser Mode in chrome. Even though I see Browser Mode as an option when I configure App Modeler in “Browser-based Application (Chrome)” setting but none of the element gets highlighted.  Blue Prism a...

Proxy Authentication

Hey,Looking to call ServiceNow APIs from Blue Prism. Calling these from Blue Prism resulted in the following:HTTP Error Code 407 means "Proxy Authentication Required"Blue Prism Support suggested that this error indicates that the client must first au...

When to attach

The team I recently joined has a best practice of having 'Attach' as a seperate action on each object and then call that action first, before any other action on the object is used. So in a simple process, it would look like this:However, in a proces...

21404.png

🆕Launching: Community Mentoring Program🆕

Hi Community! We're very happy to announce the launch of our new program: Mentoring We've been working on this initiative for the past months and we can't wait for you to see it and take part in it! Our Mentoring Program offers members like you a mec...

16443.png

Graphical Visualization for Session Logs

Hello!I am aware that there is an idea already submitted to possibly get some sort of visuals for the duration of the sessions, but wanted to ask what is everyone doing to manually track better and historically the scheduling of the processes and the...

Standard Windows configuration document?

Dear BluePrism Community, Is there a specification sheet for recommended Windows configuration regarding performance and theme settings, anything that could affect the way BluePrism interacts with the Windows applications running on a desktop sessio...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Oracle Forms Spy

Hi All,Tried to spy the popups from Oracle forms but any of the spying methods not able to work correctly. Can you please tell how to overcome this problem?Application running in IE not in edge.HTML: Not able to, getting only the main page as if ther...