Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dashboards And Tile Library in V6.9.0

I have created a Tile Library and Dashboard to see the Daily Resource Utilization of the Production RTRs.The Dashboards are auto refreshed every 30 minutes as listed by default in the Tile Library and displays the graphs on daily basis.My query is, H...

21578.png 21579.png
esaugos by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Warnings issue for VM on daily basis run

after entering MIRO t-code sap application is going into not responding state hence blueprism not responding on that scenario  also VM going for Warnings state in control room and not going for retry logic even after the time out is 15sec need soluti...

Object Creation With Capture 3.0

As observed with Capture 3.0, The Element Tree which is created in the Application Modeler contains only UIA and WIN32 Modes. I Captured and recorded the clicks of one Application which is opened in Chrome Browser but the object which Capture is crea...

4932.png 4933.png
esaugos by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! There was an error during spying operation

Hi all,i've just read some post about this topic, but i didn't find any answer yet.My problem is: i need to open internet explorer on a specific URL, then there is a windows security popup for credential, i'm able to scan that with UIA automation but...

Database Archive and Cleanup - Downtime needed?

Hi All,I hope everyone in the community is doing great and staying safe!Just to give a background-We are planning to archive our Blueprism platform production database before doing a cleanup on a weekly basis(mostly on Saturday/Sunday) which could ta...

Element not being identified at runtime!

I have spied checkbox element which is not being identified at run time. I am using AA mode and AA mode is the only mode that seems to be at least partially working. The checkbox is present on a pop-up page. When i run the process, the checkbox is no...

Unable to spy with any mode

​Hi everybody, i'm working with a web site in wich i have to fill a form, but there's a lot of text fields in this form, when i want to spy with HTML mode it's not posible to spy any element , i've been trying with accesibility mode, region mode even...

Missing VBOs in version 7.0

Hi there,We just installed BP 7.0.1 and after I imported the available VBOs I noticed that some are not included in this version. For example, Dynamic Scheduler, Login Agent, Notepad, Queue Reports, Utility - Webserver and Utility - XML. Can those VB...

rfuly by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PDF Toolkit

Hi Everyone,I imported the pdf toolkist asper the description of the the VBO from DX. Howver when doing a code compile i am getting the bellow error.Page: InitialiseStage: Stage1Type: ErrorAction: ValidateDescription: Compiler error at line 1: The ty...

36609.png

Files on Google drive

Hi, I am working on a bot which would read around 72 google sheets in a folder on google drive and perform validations on the rows on the google sheet.  How to get the bot to read the google sheet file names and make sure it goes and reads the unread...

Resolved! Split text based on certain characters

Hi all,I have a text that contains different file names along with their extensions(pdf, docx,doc). I want to seperate them individually . How can I do that? For example : Text: L1234ty.pdfL1244re.docxL1221ytr.docI needL1234ty.pdfL1244re.docxL1221ytr...