Product Forum
Get personalized help and advice from other SS&C Blue Prism users here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oracle Forms Spy

Hi All,Tried to spy the popups from Oracle forms but any of the spying methods not able to work correctly. Can you please tell how to overcome this problem?Application running in IE not in edge.HTML: Not able to, getting only the main page as if ther...

Resolved! Unexpected error invalid high surrogate character(0xDF4C).A high surrogate character must have a value from range(0xD800-0xDBFF) during read stage in java based application

We are getting this error when we are trying to read a value from an element in a java based application "A high surrogate character must have a value from range(0xD800-0xDBFF) during read " Because of this error some of our processes are getting te...

Resolved! Single sign on suddenly stopped working! Help!

We've always used single sign on, and it's always been fine but I came in this morning to errors on both Dev and Prod environments. It's asking for me to enter my windows credentials, then when I do, I get the following error System.ServiceModel.Secu...

Checking that hyperlinks on a PDF file are working

Hi all,On a PDF file, I have embedded hyperlinks leading to other PDF files with URLs. I can't tell in advance in which page the links will appear, I do know though they always appear under a specific section title. I want the bot to identify the exp...

Nested Collection in BP

Hi all,When working with a multi-tiered nested collection, which was a converted JSON file, I was not able to fetch the details from inner most collection.For example, Apple - Phone - IOS - User1 detail is the nested collection structure. If I try to...

Resolved! Decipher Classification model quality getting worse

Hello,I trained my classification model with Create Classification Training Batch action for invoices and its attachments at the beginning. After 250 documents I though I could make it better by sending another Training Batch to recognize invoices an...

Process for Automated Reviewer - Digital DA

Does anyone has working copy of the Process Automation reviewer working copyProcess for Automated Reviewer- Digital DAhttps://digitalexchange.blueprism.com/dx/entry/3439/solution/automated-reviewer---digital-da {{seoTitle}} Blueprismremove preview {...

Resolved! How to fill table in MS Word ?

I want to fill various sections in a big table in MS Word like Name, Contact, Address, etc. Its a big document with lot of sections however what is seen below is a small part of it. Name: Contact:       Address:       Landmark:       I am using ...

Step by step guide to install interact

Hi Team,I would like to know step by step procedure to install interact.Currently in my company we use BP version 6.10 and would like to implement interact functionality. I have gone through the document on it's functionality like how to create forms...