cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print PDF

DaneRanney1
Level 2
Hi, I'm attempting to print a PDF from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and I'm experiencing issues with selecting the appropriate printer option from the dropdown. I've been able to spy the combo box successfully using accessibility mode, however, when I run through my process on full speed, it appears as though the default printer option is selected. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I'm sending the printer option through a Navigate stage consisting of a Select Item action. Furthermore, since the printer option is being supplied as an input parameter to this object, I am just passing this data element to the Item Text input of this particular stage. If anyone has been able to get this to work, I'd appreciate any feedback. Additionally, if anyone has found a workaround as well, I'd love to hear of any other possible solutions. Thanks in advance, Dane
2 REPLIES 2

Denis__Dennehy
Level 15
Something working in studio not working when then ran at full speed usually indicates your wait stage logic is not robust enough. If you have intelligent waits that ensure the application is ready then maybe experiement with global key/click interactions. It is also worth noting the Acrobat pro as a very usable API which you could use to code things like printing.

MohammadDaneshk
Level 2
I had another challenge with printing stuffs. I eventually came out with the soultion to write a C# code in order to select defeault printer.