cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process run Background

MichelleSilva
Level 2
I'm finishing a project on BP, which was developed all over the remote Desktop, I need to go up to production on another machine (server), and run the processes in the Background. I am not able to run in the background by the server, could someone tell me if you have had this experience, and how did you solve the problem?
1 REPLY 1

AshishEasow
Staff
Staff
1. You cant use RDP, you will have to use a tool which does not kill any existing sessions on login in like vphere etc. 2. For the robot to work you need to set up an app server topology with a control room and resource pcs 3. resource pcs are the ones which runs the processes, the code deploys through interactive client/control room 4. Vm's need to be persistent VDI's 5. check how to use login agent. 6. first 5 were basic high level steps, you would need to set up a full fledged server and runtime resource as present in documents and run them using the control room, Go through the Technical Architect Infra documents and controller role training through your partner (if any), which shows how to set up a server and run the processes through control room