cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process stucked in Warning/Waiting

Good afternoon,   I€™ve been working with BP for the last year and I came across a strange error that I am unable to resolve.   The error is the following: When running BluePrism on schedule mode, and it is interacting with an application, SAP for example, and the application stops responding €“ mostly due to a required manual interaction €“ the process gets stuck into €œWarning€ mode and cannot be recover (because it does not treat it as an exception). I need to be able to either: Recognize the error as an exception and treat it as a normal exception On the control room, terminate the process after a certain determined time   I€™ve already searched for ways to solve it but was unsuccessful. Could you please help me with this situation?   Many thanks, José Mauricio
2 REPLIES 2

MichalSzumski
Level 6
Hi Mauricio,   Try to use parameter ""Provide the time that the object will wait for the application to respond before throwing an exception"" in application modeller and see if this works.   Best regards, Michal

IshanMahajan
Level 7
Hi Mauricio,   solution proposed by mszumsk would work but you need to change the Application manager mode as well, it won't work if it set as 'default'/Embedded.