cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading table from website

PrageetDak
Level 4
Hi, Yes it's a java applet and contain 100 records, 10 records per page. How to read all in one go and when you retrieve 10 records from page and put in collection, then I put in data item, it doesn't store those data fetched in file path which I have provided, instead it get showed in current value. How to read that and paste in a file from where I can read the content? In other words looking at : 1. How to retrieve all records from a page? 2. How to copy all content from a table and put into file? Any pointers will be helpful. Thanks
1 REPLY 1

BartWille
Level 3
1. How to retrieve all records from a page? - BluePrism won't help you for this. You'll need to go page by page. Although you should check whether there isn't an option in the program you're handling which allows you to change the displayed number of rows. 2. How to copy all content from a table and put into file? - Put everything in a collection and export this collection to a file. Create a collection Add data to your collection (go page by page in the app) Export collection