cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Region mode Spying the Calculator

SridharanR
Level 2
After spying the calculator in the region mode when i try to highlight its giving the pop up as
" Error - Highlighting results - Cannot find region identified as an image." Could anyone Please help me to fix this issue.

------------------------------
Sridharan R
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SridharanR,

It might be possible that you have not used Color tolerance property while trying to locate the image.For ex- In the below screenshot, i have taken Location Method as Image and position as "Anywhere" so my code is not dependent on a particular location. Post that, if you give a specific value of Color tolerance (e.g. 50) then it automatically identifies the difference in colors and can easily identify the image.

17764.png​​

Ritansh Jatwani Senior Consultant
Consultant
EY
Gurgaon

EVIPUTI
MVP
@SridharanR Please see this thread also for more info : https://community.blueprism.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=bc2cad3e-7238-4a56-a359-037d5e667bc9&CommunityKey=3b501789-976c-4cfa-b9db-88307c6a0a86&tab=digestviewer​

Vipul Tiwari
Senior Process Simplification and Optimization Designer(Solutions Architect)
Fidelity International
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------