cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot interpret token '"' at position 1.

LorenzoCapocci1
Level 5
Hi Team,
I am having a strange situation, this filter works on the action stage but as I need to add it to the the enviroment location, it give me an internal error....

Would anyone know what could be wrong?
thank you

"[Division Name] <> 'Storage Software Consolidation' AND [Division Name] <> 'TSS' AND [Division Name] <> 'System p w/o low end' AND [Offering Name] not like '%S&S%' AND [Schedule Name] not like '%EOS%'"

Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Cannot interpret token '"' at position 1.
5 REPLIES 5

ritansh.jatwani
Level 9
Hi @LorenzoCapocci1,

Do you mean when you are putting the condition in the environment variable, then it is throwing the error message?​

LorenzoCapocci1
Level 5
Hi @ritansh.jatwani
That's correct...​

ritansh.jatwani
Level 9
Hi @LorenzoCapocci1,

I just tested your scenario and it seems you are not removing the double quotes from the starting and ending of the statement. You need to pass the below condition if you are trying to achieve it using environment variables.

​[Division Name] <> 'Storage Software Consolidation' AND [Division Name] <> 'TSS' AND [Division Name] <> 'System p w/o low end' AND [Offering Name] not like '%S&S%' AND [Schedule Name] not like '%EOS%'

Note- 
Whenever you are using any variable, then double quotes are not required since the only function of double quotes is to convert that string to TEXT. Since while creating the data item, we already define its data type as TEXT hence, there is no need of using double quotes.

Hope it clarifies your query.

EVIPUTI
MVP
Double quotes are not needed here . We don't use the quotes in Env variable as its already text data type .
------------------------------ Vipul Tiwari Senior Process Simplification Developer Amazon ------------------------------

JayitaSaha
Level 2
Hello @LorenzoCapocci1,

In  Expression editor, we have to put double quotes at the time of putting string but when we use Multiline Editor in Text mode, there is no need to put double quotes.
So in your case you have to remove the double quotes to get rid from this error.

Hope it will help you.​​