cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Remote Launch] Error RabbitMQClient - Process 03 Get Verified Document

JulienCriner1
Level 2
Hi,

I've installed a decipher server (and all it needs) on a specific server.
All ports and firewall rules are opened correctly.

From a remote desktop connecting to the server instance via a Blueprism Client :
- I have no problems launching processes "01 Push Documents" and "02 Batches to Verify"
- When i try to run the process 03 Get Verified Documents, I've got this error on step "Get Next Completed Batch" : Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Unable to get next completed batch: Method not found: 'Byte[] RabbitMQ.Client.BasicGetResult.get_Body()'

Note :
- This works well if i launch it from a blueprism client on the server itself.
- I have aligned Blueprism client, .NET framework, Rabbit MQ and Erlang versions on remote desktop

Anyone had same problem ? And its solution ?
Maybe a specific port to open or more library to install on remote desktop  ?
Thanks.

J. Criner
1 BEST ANSWER

Best Answers

Just a thing to check. Are you using the right DLL? For the newer version, Decipher DLL has been updated. Please check out.

View answer in original post

3 REPLIES 3

joefarr
Staff
Staff
Hi Julien

Our support team can help you out with this one. Please could you refer this issue to support@blueprism.com?

Cheers

Just a thing to check. Are you using the right DLL? For the newer version, Decipher DLL has been updated. Please check out.

JulienCriner1
Level 2
Hi Darji,

Yes, that was the right thing to check.
The BluePrism.Decipher.VBO.Interop.dll was the right one on server installation but was an old one my remote desktop.
I deployed the same dll version on it and it works well now.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
J.Criner