cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart Runtime resources

yashaswinibs1
Level 2
Hi,

I want to restart Runtime resources as a part of health check, I want to develop a process which can automate restarting RRs. Can anyone help please

Thanks,
Yashaswini

------------------------------
yashaswini bs
developer
tcs

4 REPLIES 4

John__Carter
Staff
Staff
There's no restart function in BP, the nearest I can think of is the shutdown command in the HTTP API, so a process could close an RR (even it's own) but to start an RR again would need some sort of non BP tool/script/command.

John Carter
Professional Services
Blue Prism

@John Carter - Kindly suggest how http works from one machine to other - I am trying it with htto://machinename:8181 to query on resource PC status if busy or online or offline however its not working. It works with http:localhost:8181, however my intent is to find status of all BP remote machines from one central machine. Environment is on SSO. ​

Mayank Goyal

ShanthaseelanS
Level 2

Hi Yashaswini, 
I can suggest a way to achieve. You can use command scripts to restart the RR automatically.However after restart the RR automatically gets connected (logged out) to the application server if the login agent is installed.

CMD: [shutdown /m \\hostname /s /t xx] OR [shutdown /r /t 0 /m XX.XX.X.XXX]
- notes: /m means remote computer ; \\hostname is the fqdn of the computer to shut down, /s is shutdown , /t xx is time til shutdown in seconds.

Best Regards,
Shanth.

Shanthaseelan S
Consultant
Deloitte

Hi Shanthaseelan S,

Could you please share with us a command line that would help us to restart RR automatically?

It would be useful for us.

Achyutam Mehta