cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Gridview Capturing

AsitabhaDeb
Level 6
Hi Experts,

I would to like to capture below SAP Grid View screen for my automation and transfer this data in to collection.
Can you please help me to do that.  It's capturing as a label but no action showing under the label.
Any VBA code can help me to accomplish this. Please reply ASAP. 

Please download the attachment.

------------------------------
Asitabha Deb
15 REPLIES 15

Hi, Asitabha,

as Stefan said - this is ABAP List with Labels so it will be difficult to make it work any other way than saving the content into file and then read the file back into BP and process it. And yes if there is 50 sales orders (SO) you need to do it 50 times. If you need help with the second part - processing file - let us know - as there are prepared actions in Utilities - File Management VBO.

Regards,

Zdeněk Kabátek
Head of Professional Services
NEOOPS
http://www.neoops.com/
Europe/Prague

HI Zdeněk ,

Let me try with the way as you both mentioned. 
Thanks for the help. I will also try the Action Utilities - FM VBO.

As you can see after I paste it to excel the date of Receive Row will be (For e.g H5), for another Order the Cell No of Receive will be H10.
Can you please help me how to copy the "Different date from different cell no and paste it to another excel"

For E.g - I need to copy Received date 10/14 from H5 Cell and paste it another excel cell Value will be Suppose D2.
For next order Receive date will be suppose 10/20 from H10 Cell No and paste it another excel with Cell No D3.

Because the destination file I have, list of Sales Order with Column Name "Received Date" and I need to paste Receive date of 50 orders (Which one is early Date) from this SAP screen and paste in that Excel. I need to copy all the fields from this SAP screen and paste in the excel (First Date and Last Date).

Quite trick process.

Asitabha Deb

Hello, good day, @StefanSchnell1

Would you kindly inform what is this program you are using to read SAP Script ID and Text?

Thank you so much!

31254.png

Regards

Eduardo

@EduardoGS_Carva

Hello Eduardo,

sure, it is Scripting Tracker, I develop this program since nearly 9 years. It is an analyzer for SAP GUI for Windows screens, a recorder for SAP GUI Scripting, an SAP GUI Scripting API viewer and much more in the context of automating SAP GUI for Windows.

You can find Scripting Tracker at my site.

Best regards
Stefan

Stefan Schnell
Senior Systems Engineer at BWI GmbH

@StefanSchnell1

Congratulations, very nice work!

I tought it was similar to AHK SAP ScreenReader, but it's more advanced!​

Eduardo